Own a piece of Rock 'n' Roll fashion history with the Elvis Presley Aloha Belt Replica! This beautiful Elvis belt replica offers the exquisite detail that Elvis required in his famous stagewear. Perfect for Elvis enthusiasts, collectors and trend-setting fashionistas!
Aloha Belt History:
The original Aloha Belt (American Eagle Belt) was created by Elvis' longtime costume designer Bill Belew to be worn with the iconic American Eagle jumpsuit during the Aloha from Hawaii television special in 1973.
During the live concert, Elvis took the belt off and gave it to a lucky concertgoer. He then had a second belt made to wear with the American Eagle jumpsuit in Las Vegas later that month. After one of the Las Vegas shows, he gave that belt to his karate instructor Ed Parker, and then had a third belt made which still resides in the Graceland archives.
- Buckle dimensions:
- Depth: 1.5"
- Height: 4.5"
- Width: 7"
- Belt dimensions not including chain drop:
- Height at ends: 3.5"
- Height at middle: 4"
- Width: Approx. 44"
- Chain drop: Approx 2"
- Fits standard waist sizes 32" - 40"
- Made with real leather
- Features 7 eagle emblems: 5 on belt, 2 on buckle
- Metal double ring hook buckle clasp
- Decorated with quality gold tone metal embellishments
- Packaged in a beautiful custom made hardboard box that includes the Graceland logo printed in gold on the lid
- Full color Elvis Aloha Belt history card included
- Graceland Exclusive