The next Auction at Graceland will be held Saturday January 6, 2018 in conjunction with the 2018 Elvis Presley Birthday Celebration and will be a most exciting time as fans from around the world gather at Graceland to celebrate Elvis' birthday.
With each Auction at Graceland comes the exciting opportunity for fans and collectors to add the latest edition of the Official Graceland Auction Catalog to their collection. The January 2018 Edition provides an insider’s look at awe-inspiring artifact images, information and auction details—making it the perfect gift for any Elvis fan! Treat yourself or a friend today!
- 240 pages of stunning images and descriptions of the items that will be included in the auction.
- Measures 8.375” x 10.875”
- Beautiful images of Elvis Presley himself.
- Graceland Exclusive
ABOUT THE AUCTION:
During the 2018 Elvis Presley Birthday celebration at Graceland, collectors, fans and pop culture enthusiasts from around the world will raise their auction paddles in hopes of going home with a piece of Elvis history during "The Auction at Graceland," which will be held at The Guest House at Graceland resort hotel theater and online at the official website www.GracelandAuctions.com.
The auction will feature array of artifacts from both Elvis' theatrical and musical careers as well as personal tokens and gifts including but not limited to:
- Impressive Diamond and Platinum Ring Gifted to Linda Thompson from Elvis Presley, Estimate $30,000-40,000
- Elvis Presley Owned and Worn TCB Necklace Gifted to Dean Nichopoulos, Estimate $20,000-30,000
- Elvis Presley’s Grand Prix Chrome "TCB" Sunglasses with "EP" on the Bridge - Gifted to Ed Parker and Shown in His Book "Inside Elvis," Estimate $20,000-30,000
- 1954 Elvis Presley Earliest Known Concert Performance Poster - Eagle’s Nest, Estimate $15,000-20,000
- “TLC” Necklace Gifted by Elvis Presley to Dr. Nick’s Wife Edna Nichopoulos - Given on the Day He Received His 1970 Ten Most Outstanding Young Men Award, Estimate $15,000-20,000
- Elvis Presley’s Leather Rocking Chair from the Jungle Room at Graceland, Estimate $10,000-15,000
- Elvis Presley Signed Title to His Circle G Ranch, Estimate $10,000-20,000
- Elvis Presley’s Personal Massive Wooden Desk from His Home Office in Palm Springs, Estimate $10,000-20,000
- Elvis Presley Owned 1922 Colt “Police Positive” .32 Caliber Revolver with Ornate Engraving and Ivory Inlaid Grip by Edward H. Bohlin - Gifted to Tour Promoter Tom Hulett, Estimate $5,000-10,000
- Additional highlights include artifacts from the Trude Forsher Archive, Jerry Hopkins Archive, Sandi Pichon Collection and several artifacts originally offered in the 1999 Graceland Archives Auction.
Every artifact is authenticated by Graceland Authenticated, LLC. All of the items in the auction will be offered from third-party collectors and none of the items will come from the treasured Graceland Archives. The mansion and all artifacts in the Graceland Archives continue to be owned by Lisa Marie Presley and are not for sale.