The "Elvis in Concert" varsity jacket was developed in the 1970's as a crew jacket for Elvis and his entourage that traveled with him on concert tours. Its purpose was to provide an easy way to quickly identify Elvis' crew and distinguish them from the thousands of fans in each audience.
We have faithfully recreated this jacket by studying Elvis' own jacket that is kept in the Graceland Archives. This quality replica jacket is a must have for any fan of the King!
- Replica of Elvis 1970's concert jacket
- Front left chest Elvis In Concert patch measures 5½" x 7¾"
- Left sleeve TCB patch measures 3¼" x 2½"
- 20% wool / 80% polyester jacket body
- 100% leather sleeves
- 100% acrylic neck and sleeve trim
- 100% polyester lining
- Elvis Presley signature neck label
- Available in sizes S-XXL