The official catalog features:
- Over 130 pages of stunning images and descriptions of the items that will be included in the auction.
- Beautiful images of Elvis Presley himself.
During the Elvis Presley Birthday celebration at Graceland, collectors, fans and pop culture enthusiasts from around the world will raise their paddles to bid in hopes of going home with a piece of Elvis history at the Graceland-Authenticated "The Auction at Graceland," in The Guest House at Graceland resort hotel theater and online at GracelandAuctions.com. The auction will feature array of artifacts from both Elvis' theatrical and musical careers as well as personal tokens and gifts.
Every artifact is authenticated by Graceland Authenticated, LLC. All of the items in the auction will be offered from third-party collectors and none of the items will come from the treasured Graceland Archives. The mansion and all artifacts in the Graceland Archives continue to be owned by Lisa Marie Presley and are not for sale.
Auction highlights include:
- Elvis Presley Owned Gold and Diamond Lion Head Ring Gifted to Charlie Hodge, Estimate $10,000 - $15,000.
- Elvis Presley Owned 1911 $2 ½ Indian Head Gold Coin Ring Gifted to Charlie Hodge, Estimate $10,000 - $15,000.
- 1970s Elvis Presley Union 76 Gas Gold Card, Estimate $5,000 - $7,000
- 1962 Elvis Presley Film-Worn Boxing Gloves from "Kid Galahad," Estimate $5,000 - $10,000
- 1962 Kid Galahad Sweater Worn by Elvis Presley Co-Star Joan Blackman, Estimate $5,000 - $7,000
- Elvis Presley Owned and Used Colt "Police Positive Special" .32 Caliber Pistol Gifted to Bodyguard Richard Grob, Estimate $4,000 - $6,000
- Elvis Presley Blue Suede Jacket, Estimate $4,000 - $6,000
- Elvis Presley White Button-Down Shirt with Blue Circles Pattern, Estimate $3,000 - $5,000
- 1971 Elvis Presley 4th Degree Black Belt Card with Letter from Ed Parker and Elvis' Kenpo Karate Handbook, Estimate $3,000 - $4,000